TryoWars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TryoWars

A better way for the Tryowars community to communicate.

HomeHome  newspapernewspaper  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Important IMO

Go down 
+2
Ninja Triz
WyldKatt {4425}
6 posters
AuthorMessage
WyldKatt {4425}
WyldKatt {4425}

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-05-02

Important IMO Empty
PostSubject: Important IMO   Important IMO I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 9:23 pm

As someone who's served in the military during a war time situation, I would hope that during this Holiday season you will all send some prayers to whomever you honor as Deity or just send up some positive energy/thoughts to those that choose to have no Deity. It doesn't matter what country your from either. Every single one of us has military people protecting our country.

If your in the Military of any kind and see this, wrap your arms around your waist and squeeze. That's a Katt huggle since I can't give you one in purrson. Thankies for serving your country Smile

Everyone can give themselves a Katt huggle if they want, huggles is free, comfy and everyone's worth it, I just felt like honoring Military folks lol